ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
Access Care Foundation is a non-governmental, humanitarian non-profit organisation partnering with Higher Education
Institutions in providing quality healthcare services to the underserved in hard-to-reach areas in Cameroon. Specifically:
1. To ensure access to quality healthcare services by all Cameroonians through the provision of home healthcare services.
2. To fight against highly prevalent communicable diseases including HIV, Malaria, Typhoid, Diarrhoea, Tuberculosis through mass education and rapid screening.
3. To be a major player in the fight against non-communicable diseases (NCD) especially hypertension, diabetes, obesity drug and alcohol addiction through the sensitisation of the public on healthy living tips.
4. To promote health among members and the community by providing different health care services and facilities.
5. To provide technical training to members through the establishment of a human resource centre.
Our Mission & Vission
We serve as catalysts for transforming academic experience to meet the needs of students. We are compelled to deliver an academic experience that is highly relevant and enriching to our students’ lives.